Terms and Conditions
Welcom to the Pikasohd!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of pikasohd’s Website, located at email@example.com.
By using this website, we assume that you have read and agree to these conditions and terms. Do not continue using the pikasohd service if you do not accept all these terms and conditions outlined at this site.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you the person who logs on this site and is compliant with the Company’s terms and condition. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” and “Us”, refers to us and the client. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of payment that is required for the execution of helping the client in the most efficient way for the purpose of meeting the client’s requirements regarding the providing the specified services, in accordance of and in accordance with the laws in force in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms, or any other words in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization and/or he/she/they are interpreted as interchangeable and thus being referring to the similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise, pikasohd or its licensors hold all intellectual rights to everything on the website pikasohd. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of pikasohd. You can access this through pikasohd for personal use, subject to the restrictions stipulated in these terms and condition.
You should not:
- Republish content from pikasohd
- Rent, sell or sub-license materials from pikasohd
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or replicate material from the pikasohd
- Redistribute content created by pikasohd
Certain areas of this website provide users the opportunity to exchange views and data in specific areas on the site. pikasohd does not moderate and does not edit, publish, or read Comments in advance of their publication on the site. Comments do not represent the opinions or views of pikasohd, its affiliates and/or agents. Comments express the views and opinions of those who expresses their views and opinions. As far as is allowed by law, pikasohd shall not be accountable for the Comments or for any damage, liability or other expenses incurred due to or arising a consequence of the usage of or posting of or appearance of Comments on this site.
pikasohd retains the rights to review any Comments posted and to take down comments that are considered offensive, inappropriate or in violation of this General Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are able to make comments available on our website, and hold all the necessary permissions and licenses to do so.
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights such as trademark, copyright, patent or other rights of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory or libelous material, nor offensive or other unlawful material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or commercial or illegal activities.
You provide pikasohd the non-exclusive right to reproduce, use edit, and permit others to reproduce, use and edit your comments in the formats, forms or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to be able to link to our Website, but without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our website the same way as they link to the websites of other businesses listed; and
- Accredited Business Systems across the globe, except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls and charitable fundraising organizations that are not permitted to link to our website.
The organizations can connect to our home page as well as to publications or other Web pages as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linked party or its products or services; and (c) is within its context on the linked party’s website.
We can consider and even approve any other link requests coming from the following kinds of companies:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing charities
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting companies as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider link requests from these companies in the event that we find: (a) the link does not look bad to our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative history against us, (c) benefits for us from the visibility of the hyperlink is greater than any pikasohd that is not present in addition, (d) the hyperlink is within the general context of information on resources.
These organizations can hyperlink to our home page as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linked party or the products and services it offers as well as (c) is within the framework of linked party’s website.
If you’re among the companies mentioned under paragraph 2, and you are interested in establishing a link to our site please inform us via e-mail to Pikasohd. Include your name, your business name, contact details and the address of your website as well as a list of all URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your website as well as an outline of the URLs on our website to which you’d like to hyperlink. Give us a couple of weeks to receive an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website as follows:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Utilizing the unidirectional resource locator, which is linked to, or
- Through the use of another description for our site that is linked to, it is appropriate in the context and style of the information on the site of the linking party.
The logo of pikasohd’s or any other image is allowed in the absence of an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written permission, you should not make frames over our web pages that alter the appearance or visual appeal of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any content which appears on your website. You agree to defend and defend us from all allegations that are made on your website. It is prohibited that any link(s) are allowed to be placed on any website which could be seen as libelous or illegal or offensive or that violates or otherwise violates or promotes the infringement of, or any other violation of, or violates the rights of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to demand removal of all or any link from our website. You agree to remove immediately all links on our Website on the request of. We reserve the rights to amend this agreement as well as its linking policy at anytime. By linking to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you discover a hyperlink on our website which is offensive, for whatever reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at anytime. We’ll look into requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to do so or answer directly.
We cannot ensure that the information provided on the website is correct We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information neither do we guarantee to ensure that the site remains accessible or that the content on the site is up-to-date.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties, and conditions concerning this website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or eliminate our or your liability in the event of personal injury or death;
- limit or eliminate any liability we or you may have in the event of fraud or misrepresentation of a fraudulent nature;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any way that isn’t permitted by the law applicable to you limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under the law applicable to you.
The limitations and restrictions on responsibility set out by the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) apply to all claims which arise from the disclaimer including any liability arising from contract, tort or for the breach of statutory obligation.
The website as well as all information, services and content offered on the website are offered for free We will not be held responsible for any damage or loss in any way.